WELCOME

to the craziest site for young English learners. Here you will find games, puzzles, songs, videos, Power Point presentations... and, of course! your own work and comments.

29 Jan 2015

WEATHER SONGS



 Here are the lyrics:
 1. Verse:
On a sunny day I'm happy
On a sunny day I smile
Flowers bloom in the sunlight
We play outside and we go and look for butterflies
 2. Verse:
On a rainy day  I'm happy
 On a rainy day I smile
Hills and trees look fresh and green
And I see rainbow coloured umbrellas in the streets
 3. Verse:
On a windy day I'm happy
 On a windy day I smile
All the leaves shake and fly
And my kite is flying high in the sky
 4. Verse:
On a snowy day I'm happy
On a snowy day I smile
Snowflakes fall on my window
Frozen leaves shine like silver stars in a dream


 


No comments:

Post a Comment